Mold Damage Emergency Tips
What you can do until help arrives
Water Damages usually can cause Mold. It is better to start doing a good inspection and testing after an incident.
Mold and bacteria can cause problems in our health. Safety is the key. Prevention is always better than cure. You need to protect your family from diseases.
Common Places we can found Mold:
-Under the sink
-Doors and Windows
-Cabinets and Drawers
-Any Moist area
Bleach don't kill molds. When you apply bleach to mold it will wash out the color but not the damage. Some mold spores might get immune. The only thing that can kill mold is an anti-fungal anti microbial products.
If You See Signs of Mold, Call Us Today – (805) 656-3911
Have a Mold Problem?
Call Us Today – (805) 656-3911
If you have a mold problem in your home or business, consider the following facts:
- Significant mold growth can occur in 48-72 hours.
- Mold may present a greater risk to children, the elderly, and anyone with respiratory problems.
- A strong, musty odor may indicate hidden mold behind drywall or under carpeting.
What to Do:
- Stay out of affected areas.
- Turn off the HVAC system and fans.
- Contact SERVPRO of Ventura for mold remediation services.
What Not to Do:
- Don’t touch or disturb the mold.
- Don’t blow air across any surfaces with visible or suspected mold growth.
- Don’t attempt to dry the area yourself.
- Don’t spray bleach or other disinfectants on the mold.
Mold Remediation Services
If you suspect that your home or business has a mold problem, SERVPRO of Ventura has the training, equipment, and expertise to handle the situation.
We are proud to serve our local communities:
- Pierpont Bay